International Journal of communication and computer Technologies (IJCCTS) (ISSN - 2278-9723) (An official publication of Advanced Scientific Research -ASR) is established in the year 2012.
The aim of the International Journal of communication and computer Technologies (IJCCTS) is to become an effective medium for inspiring the researchers to bring out their contributions in the form of research papers, articles, case studies, review articles and in the fields of Communication, Computer Science and technology. The dissemination would thus help the industries, professional organisations to adopt and apply the information for creating new knowledge and enterprise. The publication would also help in enhancing awareness about the need to become research minded.
All articles published in the journal will be freely available to scientific researchers to all over the globe. We will be making sincere efforts to promote our journal across the world in various ways. It is hoped that this journal will act as a common platform for researchers to pursue their objectives.
- Eminent Editorials and reviewers from throughout the world.
- Our Journal abstracted and indexed in various publisher databases and indexing service websites.
- Our journal is an open access to everyone for to easy and free access for more viewers and you can share your research output global utilization.
- We will accept the article submission through simple email attachment and do reply rapidly for peer-review regarding before final acceptance.
- We strive to publish manuscripts as rapidly as possible.
- We are dedicated to facilitating and improving scholarly communication.
- Our friendly, professional staff will make publishing your article a trouble-free and rewarding experience.
- Our production staff adds further value to your paper through the copy-editing process, which minimizes stylistic errors and improves readability.
- We operate our business on environmentally sound principles.
- We are continuously working to improve the search engine rankings for our journals.
- Direct link to Abstract.
2023, Vol: 11, Issue: 2. Year: 2023, Volume: 11
- Technological Improvements in the Green Technology and its consequences
G. ZORPETTE, ABDULKADIR SENGUR, JOSEPH E. URBAN
. 2023; 11(2): 1-6
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.01
- Autonomous Flying Drones: Agricultural supporting equipment
CHATIPOT SRIMUANG, CHATIPOT SRIMUANG, P. DOUNGMALA
. 2023; 11(2): 7-12
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.02
- Role of IoT in Urban development: Review
AMAL AQLAN, ABDU SAIF, ADEEB SALH
. 2023; 11(2): 13-18
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.03
- 3D Printing: Next Generation Realization For Future Applications
H. NAM, M. G. V. NUNES, N. LOUKACHEVITCH
. 2023; 11(2): 19-24
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.04
- Power enhanced cognitive radio implementation
ÖZGÜL SALOR, YENER AKKAYA, SELMA ŠABANOVIĆ
. 2023; 11(2): 25-32
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.05
- Analog to digital converter: Novel Methodology
NIDHAL ABDULAZIZ, S. AMIN, M. BILAL
. 2023; 11(2): 33-41
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.06
- Machine Learning based Human eye disease interpretation
MUHAMMAD NIZAM, SATINE ZANETA, FAISAL BASRI
. 2023; 11(2): 42-52
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.07
- State of art design of novel adder modules for future computing
ALI MOHAMMADZADEH, B. J. ADAMS
. 2023; 11(2): 53-67
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.08
- Novel IoT Device for Enhanced Security
MANAR MOHAISEN, WS SAIF, N. ALKHATER
. 2023; 11(2): 68-79
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.09
- Labview Application: Home Automation Security Alarm
SHIGEO KATSU, A. K. ROZHDESTVENSKIY, GABRIEL GULIS
. 2023; 11(2): 80-94
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.10
- Covid-19 Detection Using Huristic Machine Learning Algorithm
T MEGHANA RAGASRI, P SUBBA RAO
. 2023; 11(2): 95-100
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.11
- Agricultural Crop Disease Prediction Using Data Science Enabled Framework
AINAPARTHI SUREKHA, D SRINIVAS
. 2023; 11(2): 101-106
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.12
- Object Detection Using Yolo Algorithm
L. JYOTHI SRAVYA, D. SRINIVAS
. 2023; 11(2): 107-112
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.13
- A Hybrid Approach for Detecting Automated Spammers in Twitter
MATTA SYAMALA, DURGA DEVI
. 2023; 11(2): 113-119
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.14
- Semi-Supervised Machine Learning Approach for Ddos Detection
R.D.S. NAGAMBIKA NAKKA, DURGA DEVI
. 2023; 11(2): 120-126
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.15
- A New Deep-Learning-based Approach for Earthquake triggered Landslide
MOUNIKA VELAGANA, D SRINIVAS
. 2023; 11(2): 127-134
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.16
- Performance Analysis of Machine Learning Techniques for Intrusion Detection
SRAVANI ANUSHA G, D SRINIVAS
. 2023; 11(2): 135-141
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.17
- Smart Security Gadget for Women Safety Using Iot
BHAVYASRI JOGI, DURGA DEVI
. 2023; 11(2): 142-148
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.31838/ijccts/11.02.18